West Tree gag show ep 1 West Tree gag show ep 1

pretty decent yo

zachselsior responds:

Well it's a good thing this is the worst episode because it only gets better from here.

Anxiety Anxiety

FUCK ANXIETY!

I love it, I love the sound effects and the animation is awesome.

good job it's awesome.

Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

Pretty amazing. Reminds me of the hills have eyes and also vaction movies

Green Lovers Green Lovers

There u go m8!

Wheelchair Dog Wheelchair Dog

Still the king baby

My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

Animation is on point as usual but you're not funny in my opinion it's just I could never picture somebody actually laughing at this is so forced and kind of cringy no offence .

Cleveland plays CS GO Cleveland plays CS GO

How do you produce such quality content so fast this Is great. You need to develope original characters

storytellerYT responds:

I try to do it weekly, and yeah it's hard but I have to do it.
and I want to make my brand sort of a what if/crossover type of channel but I'll definitely branch out to original cartoons, I'm currently working on the debut original web/netflix series as we speak.

Who Wants to WIN Some CASH? Who Wants to WIN Some CASH?

I mean cool

Night Of The Werewolves Night Of The Werewolves

Hey man this is incredible it seems like most of the reviews people are under estimating this . This is one of the best flashes I've ever seen I used to upload flash tmtoo and I can tell how much effort you really put into this and this is what flash is made for don't let anyone stop you man this is amazing to me.

SonnyFern responds:

Appreciate that! Thanks so much, when people enjoy what I do it really means the world to me! I'm surprised at how much of rotoscoping and true animation people are missing though, it really is a kind of mix of everything!

A Prank Time A Prank Time